Industrial Health Services deals with all aspects of health and safety in the workplace with a strong focus on primary prevention of hazards. Workplace safety has several determinants, including risk factors at the workplace leading to cancers, accidents, musculoskeletal diseases, respiratory diseases, hearing loss, circulatory diseases, stress-related disorders, communicable diseases and others.
Wellness programs include health-risk assessments and screenings; behavior modification programs, and health education. Workplace health programs are customized to support your existing and growing employee health policies.
OHP Industrial Health & Wellness Programs can help your business not only manage but control injuries and illnesses with:
- Development of customized injury prevention programs
- Root cause analysis of injuries to determine contributing factors
- Case management support throughout to promote the recovery process
- Heal-in-Place Programs custom designed to minimize workplace disruptions
- Return-to-Work plans that benefit the injured employee, co-workers and the employer
- Specialized injury prevention training shaped by the analysis of each employer’s workplace injury trends
- Convenient, cost effective, on- site wellness services designed to fill a one-time or on-going needs
- Programs to increase productivity, reduce absenteeism & healthcare costs, with improved health & wellness for your employees
- Collaborative process including follow up calls to employer, reminder calls to employees, and diligent processing of referrals
- Same-day appointments and walk-in services with short wait times
- Continuity of care with providers, specialists & insurance companies